|Home||» Products||» Damping Absorption Capacitor||» Damping Absorption Capacitor|
Damping Absorption Capacitor
Application & Standard
1) Widely applicable in switch & protection and filter & energy-storage of semi-conducts installed in electrical & power & electronic equipment; used in HV DC transmission converter valve, etc.
2) Widely used in power system, electronic industry and also in urban rail transit system, and so on.
3) Applicable Standard: IEC related standard.
1) Cylindrical, double-sides coarse polypropylene film and benzyl toluene as dielectric, special-use aluminum foils as electrode.
2) Adopting non-inductive winding, cylindrical aluminum shell, mechanical encapsulation, and one-time shaping.
3) Adopting PBT polymer insulator having characteristic of high temperature resistance and HV voltage resistance.
4) Adopting high vacuum impregnation technology, to remove residual mositure and air.
5) Filling Benzyl toluene impregnation(France C101), with good low temperature resistance.
6) Can withstand transient heavy current & HV impulse, ensure no capacitance loss.
7) With good anti-explosion and low temperature resistance performance.
8) With characteristic of beautiful appearance, little volume, light weight, long life and easy installation etc.
(1) Altitude: upto 1000m
(2) Temperature of capacitor housing: maximum 85℃
(3) Relative humidity: ≤95%
Major Technical Index
1) Voltage range: 0.5kVac~10kVac.
2) Capacitance range: 0.05~50µF.
3) Capacitance tolerance: ±5%，±10%.
4) Loss tangent value in 1kHz (tanδ): ≤0.0009.
5) Insulating resistance value between terminal: if C≤1µF R≥3000MΩ; if C＞1µF RC≥3000S.
6) Test voltage between terminals: DC Voltage 2.15UN or AC Voltage 1.5UN, time:10s.
7) Shell: Cylindrical alumina oxide shell.
8) Sealing test: No leakage in 8 hours at constant 85℃±5℃.
9) Charging and discharging test between terminal: Under 1.1 UN Voltage, it could bear 5 times DC charging and discharging without breakdown and capacitance loss.